Data protection for your company - We make your company fit for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)!
DURY Compliance & Consulting GmbH, a company of the DURY Group, specializes in data protection consulting and compliance as well as IT security consulting for public and non-public bodies, such as companies, associations, federations and authorities.
Our data protection officers and auditors, computer scientists and lawyers are specialized management consultants who are interested in long-term and unbureaucratic cooperation and thus in the success of your organization.
Our consultants advise companies from all over Germany as well as companies from outside the EU that provide services in the EU.
Most of our clients are based in Frankfurt, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Munich, Trier, Saarbrücken, Zweibrücken, Kaiserslautern as well as in France and in Luxembourg.
A strong focus of our consulting activities is on data protection consulting in Luxembourg.
Ask today for a data protection gap analysis, the appointment as an external data protection officer or the support of your internal data protection officer!
Summary of our Services
- Data Protection / Privacy Consulting (GDPR and national law)
- Advice on data protection (e.g. providing of external data protection officers)
- Providing EU data protection representatives (art. 27 GDPR)
- Compliance, data protection, privacy and IT security training/seminars (on-site or video conferences)
- Compliance Consulting
- Consulting for IT Security
- Lectures on individual issues in the areas of compliance, data protection and IT security
- Preparation of companies for ISO 27001 certifications
Effective information security should be secured by a management system. We advise your company on the development of an information security management system (ISMS) up to certification maturity.
With the help of our german TÜV-certified IT security managers and auditors, we offer you the framework conditions to organize your information security so that it is actually lived.
Your advantages with DURY:
- Support from certified data protection officers / auditors, IT security auditors, computer scientists and specialized IT lawyers
- high qualitative expertise through continuous training
- latest status of current legal developments and technologies through integration into the DURY Group
- fully digital collaboration
- use of a broad pool of knowledge and experience of our consultants from more than 10 years of consulting
- individual and transparent pricing